Request a Consultation
Mid-State’s MilleBen offers employers an opportunity to provide a benefit to their people at no cost to the company. Through a payroll deduction plan, employees are able to obtain the right home, auto, and other personal insurance coverage at the right price. Best of all, employees get the benefit of having premiums deducted from their paychecks. Typically, opportunities for programs like this have been reserved for companies with 500 or more employees. Mid-State’s MilleBen program gives the small- to medium- sized employer the chance to provide large company benefits to its employees at no cost to the company.
With MilleBen, employers are able to offer their employees the convenience of purchasing voluntary insurance products (auto, home, boat, motorcycle, life, disability, and others) through a payroll deduction plan. This means that your employees never receive a bill for this coverage. They never have to pay installment or finance charges and they’re never again late with payments.
Other benefits from the program:
- It has great potential to generate employee goodwill.
- It helps companies to attract and retain talented employees.
- It is easy to administer with payroll deduction plans tailored to your payroll department specifications.
- It eliminates the need for employees to make a large down payment on new or renewal policies and reduces the chance of cancellation.
- Weekly or biweekly deductions make it easier for your employees to create a budget and live more comfortably within their income.
- It leaves you without further responsibility upon an employee’s termination no regulatory COBRA, ERISA or required post employment communication.
- It is environmentally friendly, too!
At Mid-State, we are always ready to provide additional information about MilleBen our voluntary benefit program that offers benefits to your company and to your employees.