The employees of Mid-State have many years of experience. Some have a strong background in personal insurance, while others have experience in commercial insurance with industries such as auto dealerships. Our employee benefit people are well versed in compliance issues that are currently affecting employers.
Mid-State also places an emphasis on education. Designations held by our employees include:
- CISR ( Certified Insurance Service Representative)
- CPIW (Certified Professional Insurance Woman)
- CPIA (Certified Professional Insurance Agent)
- CIC (Certified Insurance Counselor)
- CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter)
- ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant)
- GBA (Group Benefits Associate)
- PHR (Professional in Human Resources)
At Mid-State Insurance we use our experience and expertise to provide individualized solutions and peace of mind.